Saturday, December 12, 2009

News

Gonna stop posting pages to this blog now. In fact I'm going to be getting a wordpress/comicpress site together soon and that will include a blog, so eventually this place will become inactive :( It's just a natural progression. It's a good thing really, it will make Transpose Operator more accessible. I'll be posting process progression for setting up the site and such, so there will still be activity and news here. And as a grand finale I'll have a link to the new main site :D I can't wait!

I will still receive any comments posted here and reply to them in the future, there will just be no new posts. Just making sure you're informed :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heeey~ I made you a quick sketch fanart and I wasn't quite sure how to give it to you... >.>;; But I think maybe this is a good idea? I don't know, maybe I missed something obvious, I'm good at that. :D Weeell... Keep up the good work~

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4301/karinj.gif

Roxy said...

Wow! I only just saw your comment today! (crappy internet+Family crisis=I don't notice these things)
I'll put it up on the comicfury website sometime this weekend. Do you have any art sites or a blog or something that you'd like me to link to?
Thanks you so much for the awesome fanart!

Anonymous said...

I took so long to reply for about the same reason. :O I'm glad you like it.

Blog = kidalana.livejournal.com
(with two n's it becomes my sister. :D)
Art site = Really old. >.>;;